Saturday, August 15, 2009

Go Galactic!!!!!!!!!!!!



It's been months since the last time I posted here. I started this blog as an outlet for writing, but ever since I started contributing to Agit Reader (a really cool music site edited by ex-Columbus Alive writers Stephen Slaybaugh and Kevin Elliott) I've kind of neglected Crosseyed and Painless.

As the decade crawls toward its demise and the inevitable mushroom cloud of "best of the 00's" lists begins to take shape, it's as good a time as any to start this pop culture-obsessed trainwreck back up again. Inspired by one of my favorite blogs, Intensities in Ten Suburbs, I'm going to start posting silly retrospectives on the best movies, songs, and albums of the decade, according to one six-billionth of the population.

And why would I ever waste the time to do this? Because I'm addicted to list-making and list-reading like others are addicted to online poker or ludes.

(by the way, are ludes even addictive? They seem to be coming up a lot lately but I know nothing about them except for that Penny Lane ODs on them in Almost Famous and you could sell them in that awesome drug dealer game for the TI-83)

Anyway if you're a fellow listophile, check out the site over the next few months. I think I'll start with movies.

Oh and Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader Agit Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment