Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What It Is

Oh hey, it's "Crosseyed and Painless." I don't really know where to begin since I haven't a clue what the tone or content of this endeavor will be. I'll probably write about a lot of bad movies I like, whip up some top ten lists now and again, and maybe throw in some politics and sportswriting. My point is that I can't properly introduce this thing until I know what it is, and I won't know that until I start writing. And until that time, why don't you check out this fine throwback to Web 1.0, BigPoopCornPoop. That will get you started on everything you need to know about the internet in 1997. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey David, I saw that you had a blog on your f/b page. Nice work. I hope you enjoy blogging. I added your blog to my page. Good luck figuring out what you want your blog to be.

    ReplyDelete